Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SAY CHEESE.

A few weeks back i mentioned looking into DSLRs to a friend of mine. He happened to have an uncle that worked for Canon. I thought long and hard about it and decided to pull the trigger. I've always wanted a nice camera so i figured id treat myself.

I've been documenting the overhauling of my bike with my computer camera and know for a fact i get a few laughs when i take my mac out to my driveway to snap a picture of some recently revamped or readjusted part on it. With that being said and the fact that a friend of mine sprung the idea of driving across the country with him in a week i think i made the right decision in picking up the Canon T1i. 15.1 mega pixels and the ability to shoot in 1080 p hd video sold me.










No comments:

Post a Comment