Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CLOUD 9.

Its going to sound ridiculous but lately i have been having so much fun. The weekend before last myself and a handful of close friends rented a beach house for 4 days. It was a blast to say the least. I didn't really devote any time to taking pictures but the few a got were pretty funny. Here are a bunch in no particular order.



Grilled.


 Prior renters left there toothbrush in the shower and well you get the joke.





After a long week of recovery I decided to take a ride up to Bear Mt. with some friends. Picking one of the hottest days of the year to ride up was at first intimidating. After splitting lanes throughout the entire cross island parkway and an extremely close call, it turned out to be nothing short of perfect. Good food, snake runs and a much needed dip before heading back really confirmed it. I've been having a lot of fun. The ride back was a bit buggy but that was expected. A quick stop in Brooklyn meant an incredibly scenic somewhat surreal view of Manhattan as we crossed over the bridge. It made me realize that I complain a lot about very little. Of course like always I forgot my camera but i managed to take a few pictures on my phone to remember.

The following day I actually blew off good buddies to hang with other good buddies. I felt bad but we rescheduled in a way. I've been listening to Lucero for a little over 2 years now and I've wanted to see them since I started. If it meant going to the Vans Warped Tour at 26 years old so be it. I get free tickets through work and I also thought it could be funny. Luckily a friend of mine had gone early and informed me that they were going on at 1:45 the bad part about this is that it was at 1 o'clock that i received this information. Getting to the coliseum in 40 minutes is the good part. It sucks that they only got to play for a little more then half an hour but never the less it was rad. Feeling fulfilled i figured i could just leave but my friend was tight with some dudes there so we managed to bring a ton of beer in hang in a tent and get hammered all day. For a good hour and a half i squirted kids with a super soaker as they walked by not in a malicious way. In a drunk funny way. Stuck around for the after party got some free beer and relatively good food. Finished the night off swimming in my homies pool again realizing I complain alot about a little.    

No comments:

Post a Comment